Solutions For SAP
A trusted SAP Global Partner for over 40 years, Fujitsu has successfully helped thousands of customers worldwide to simplify, innovate and grow with SAP. Our SAP expertise, combined with our in-depth industry and technology experience, empowers you to achieve your business objectives and take the lead over your competition.
Fujitsu provides tailored, future-proof infrastructure solutions in support of SAP technologies. In collaboration with our customers and specialist partners - including NetApp, VMWare and SUSE – we reduce complexity and optimize your investment in SAP applications and the SAP HANA platform.
Simplify Decision Making with SAP HANA® and Fujitsu
Fujitsu’s SAP HANA expertise, infrastructures and services enable customers to fully exploit the potential of the SAP HANA platform. Based on Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA optimized for in-memory technology, vast amounts of data (Big Data) can be analyzed in real-time, safely and securely, either on premise or in the cloud so as to enable smarter business decisions based on greater business insight. Applications are also accelerated, enhancing business processes and enabling organisations to become true real-time enterprises.
PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA is backed by 40 years of experience in delivering fast, secure, high availability implementations with optimized TCO, successfully reducing complexity. The pre-defined and pre-tested infrastructure solution is based on SAP certified components and leverages technologies of our specialist partners, such as NetApp, VMware and SUSE. It covers everything, from pre-installed scale-up systems and VMware virtualized platforms as well as individual scale-up and scale-out concepts in line with the SAP HANA Tailored Data Center Integration (TDI) approach right through to customized disaster-tolerant set-ups. PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA is supplemented by additional services for all project phases; from decision-making and financing up to ongoing operations.
- Concepts and expertize to facilitate business and mission-critical use
- Quick and secure deployment for fast track to business value
- Reduced operation efforts
The economy is changing faster than ever and businesses have to be agile to stay ahead. This means taking a fresh approach to how operations are resourced. Work equipment, personnel and not least the IT infrastructure has to be very lean and flexible to fit certain business requirements. By leveraging server-virtualization you can replace 15plus servers with a single server. Moreover the integrated and uniform high availability concept increases your application availability. Because new applications can be deployed with a few mouse clicks and you can move applications from one server to another without any interruption of their operation, you achieve maximum flexibility to use your IT resources. Take advantage of Fujitsu’s PRIMEFLEX portfolio for server virtualization to meet changing business demands.
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN
- Easy setup of an entire Virtual SAN environment
- Fast and easy design, at minimum risk
- Built on reliable, efficient and agile FUJITSU x86 servers
- Expansive scaling and sizing
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware EVO:RAIL
- Trusted foundation based on proven technology
- Infrastructure at the speed of business
- Easy to obtain & single-point-of-contact
- Ready-to-work in minutes
- Simplified design with predictable sizing and scaling
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box
- Business continuity
- Easy buying
- Ready-to work a few minutes after receipt
- No implementation risk
- Leverage all benefits of virtualization
FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX vShape
Invest with a long-term view: Analyst estimates suggest that for Large Enterprises (LEs) data grows at 60% a year, and up to 180% for SMEs. PRIMEFLEX vShape solves this problem by providing converged implementations based on highly scalable and modular reference architectures. These satisfy future capacity requirements without limiting performance or functionality
- Implement virtualization and cloud infrastructures efficiently: With clear management and consolidation benefits, virtualization and cloud are a commonplace IT reality; the benefits can be seen immediately, and new services are available within minutes. PRIMEFLEX vShape supports the consolidation of IT, which means you need less hardware and can use what you have more efficiently, reducing operational costs and efforts. With scalable architectures tailored to application requirements, the purchase cost, deployment time and provisioning time are all lowered.
- Take a holistic approach to virtualization and cloud: When implementing virtual or cloud environments storage performance is key, as are data availability and security. PRIMEFLEX vShape provides convincing solutions for various workloads – starting at 25 VMs up to 200 VMs. It is based on servers and storage systems with highest performance, as well as first-class high availability and security features.
- Avoid vendor lock-in: Many IT stacks contain non-standard components, which automatically lead to vendor lock-in. PRIMEFLEX vShape uses standard technologies, which can easily be implemented into any IT environment – without lock-in. This removes the risk, lowers deployment and implementation costs (dedicated training courses are not necessary), and increases investment protection.
- One single point of contact for the complete solution: A comprehensive IT environment includes many components which need to be synchronized. These are often provided by many suppliers – each one with different contact persons and processes. This leads to huge manual effort. PRIMEFLEX vShape reference architectures remove the headaches of self-configuration, and guarantee a tested and perfectly synchronized combination of reliable components. With PRIMEFLEX vShape, we combine best-of-breed technologies from Fujitsu, and partners, with the advantages of just one contact person for the whole infrastructure stack. You can trust a simple and fast process combined with easy, risk-free handling; allowing you to spend less time on IT, and more time focusing on your core business.
Fujitsu's ETERNUS storage portfolio balances storage capacity, performance and costs for the complete lifecycle of data - from production, business analytics and big data to backup and long-term archiving. The comprehensive ETERNUS storage family comprises
- All-flash systems
- Hybrid disk and flash storage arrays
- Hyper-scale and software-defined storage
- Backup appliances
- Tape libraries
ETERNUS excels in "Business-centric Storage" by synchronizing storage resources with business priorities whilst reducing costs. Based on ETERNUS products, leading technology from our partners and comprehensive services from Fujitsu we deliver complete storage solutions.